Yes, you have %100 rights and royalties of the track, You can release it in any labels with your alias.
Yes for sure! We just need your MIDI files for producing your track with “World-Class” quality.
Price is the same as Original, We need MIDI files and Acapella (Vocals) if the original track isn’t instrumental.
No, Never! We’ll completely forget what we did for clients, A real ghost !
In that case the pre-payment will be refunded after reducing related transfer costs and taxes.
Yes surely !
Usually between 6 to 12 days, as we start original tracks from scratch dedicated only to you.
60% before starting as pre-payment. Remaining 40% after your final approval.
No. You can not get the refund after the producer start to work on your track. This is the guarantee for the producer to be paid for his work on your track.
No. You can not get the refund after the track is approved by the customer.
You can get 3 retouching but we don't make a new demo after you have choosed one. Otherwise we loose our time here.